Asssessment is often overlooked in planning a career or searching for a job. However, conducting a job search requires you to:
- Know who you are
- What you have to offer the employer
- What accomplishments you've experienced
This increases your self-confidence, helps you express yourself, and support you.... to seek work that matches "you".
Continuing Education's Career Development Services staff focuses on helping you with understanding:
- Personality type and how it helps you relate to others
- Values and how important they are in your career search
- Skills, both hard and soft and their importance in job search.
If you have a basic knowledge of these concepts, you will be better prepared to conduct research, make good career decisions and start taking action leading to your career goals.